September 20, 2011
New Hampshire Hospital Association Elects New Officers
CONCORD - The members of the New Hampshire Hospital Association elected officers and trustees for its Board at its recent annual meeting.
Nancy Formella, President of Mary Hitchcock Medical Center / Dartmouth-Hitchcock, Lebanon, was elected Chairman of the Board of Trustees.
Anne Jamieson, CEO of Portsmouth Regional Hospital, Portsmouth, was elected Vice Chair.
Art Nichols, President of The Cheshire Medical Center, Keene, was elected Secretary-Treasurer of the Association.
Newly elected trustees are:
- Peter Gosline, CEO of Monadnock Community Hospital, Peterborough
- Henry Lipman, Executive Vice President of LRGHealthcare, Laconia
- Scott McKinnon, CEO, The Memorial Hospital, North Conway; and
- David Ross, CEO of St. Joseph Hospital, Nashua.
Four trustees that have re-elected for an additional two year term. They are:
- Scott Howe, CEO, Weeks Medical Center, Lancaster
- Bruce King, CEO, New London Hospital, New London
- Rick Phelps, MD, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Elliot Hospital, Manchester; and
- Warren West, CEO, Littleton Regional Hospital, Littleton.
Hospitals have been collaborating through the New Hampshire Hospital Association since 1934. The association's mission is to provide leadership through advocacy, education and information in support of its member hospitals and health care delivery systems in delivering high quality health care to the patients and communities they serve.
Contact: John Clayton
Vice President, Communications