Portsmouth Regional Hospital Physicians Honored as TOP DOCS!
May 04, 2009
Portsmouth Regional Hospital proudly acknowledges the physicians on its Active Medical Staff that were named by New Hampshire Magazine amongst the state’s leading physicians. In their 2009 survey the magazine asked physicians, who they would choose to provide for the medical needs of friends and loved ones. For the first time they also solicited votes from readers.
Portsmouth Regional Hospital physicians named Top Doctors in 2009:
- Donovan Albertson, M.D., F.A.C.E.P.-Emergency Medicine
- Barbara Deuell, M.D.- Allergy/Immunology
- Robert Eberhart, M.D.- Orthopedic Surgery
- Barry Gendron, D.O.- Rehabilitation/Physical Medicine
- Thomas Habif, M.D.- Dermatology
- Wassfy Hanna, M.D.- Psychiatry
- David Itkin, M.D.- Infectious Disease
- Thomas King, M.D.- Orthopedic Surgery
- Patricia Locuratolo, M.D.- Neurology
- Susan Murray, M.D.- Family Practice
- Sonya Nelson, M.D.- Obstetrics/Gynecology
- Mathew Norman, M.D.- Ophthalmology
- Carlos Palacio, M.D.- Neurosurgery
- Timothy Pike, D.O.- Internal Medicine
- Brett Rankin, M.D.- Ear, Nose & Throat Surgery
- Josh Siegel, M.D. – Sports Medicine
Many fine physicians are not on this list, but Portsmouth Regional Hospital is proud to acknowledge the men and women that are. For more information on all the physicians of Portsmouth Regional Hospital please go to the Find a Physician section of this Web site.