You can trust the physicians of Portsmouth Regional Hospital to deliver the most effective and least invasive treatments for your heart.
Comprehensive Cardiac Care
Our cardiac specialists collaborate closely to design individualized plans to treat your particular condition and return you to healthy living. You benefit from:
- Emergency Heart Care
- Our accredited Chest Pain Center, providing fast, skilled response to potential heart attack
- Round-the-clock cardiac catheterization services to open blockages—assuring you of intervention times that consistently meet national standards
- Advanced Cardiovascular Treatments – Noninvasive options and minimally invasive procedures that use much smaller incisions than traditional surgery
- Interventional Cardiology – Employs minimally invasive techniques to open arteries
- Electrophysiology Services – Advanced techniques for treating rhythm disorders and implant cardiac devices, such as pacemakers
- Heart Surgery – The only cardiac surgery program on the Seacoast, NH; results that meet those of major urban medical centers
- Cardiac Rehabilitation – Customized outpatient cardiac rehab programs to get you back to healthy living after a heart event
- Coumadin Clinic – Comprehensive and personalized management of anticoagulant therapy
We provide comprehensive vascular services, including minimally invasive vascular disease treatment. In addition, Portsmouth's accreditation as a Primary Stroke Center gives you access to better, faster treatment when stroke is suspected.