The skilled orthopedic specialists at Portsmouth Regional Hospital are committed to providing compassionate, professional care for adults and children of any age and children with all types of bone and joint injuries, diseases or concerns. From joint replacement and surgical repair to physical therapy and rehabilitation, our extensive experience means better outcomes. For you, this means a more active and pain-free life.
Excellent Orthopedic Care
Working together, our bone and joint professionals assess your condition, help relieve your pain and get you back to doing the things you love. Our team includes:
- Fellowship-trained and board-certified orthopedic surgeons
- Hospitalists – Physicians who comprehensively manage your care while you're in the hospital
- Physiatrists – Board-certified doctors who specialize in physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Physician assistants and nurse practitioners specializing in bone and joint care
- Interventional radiologists
- Sports medicine specialists
- Rehabilitation and therapy professionals
- Pain management specialists
Learn more about bone and joint conditions we treat.