Portsmouth Regional Hospital’s Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) located at 55 High Street in Hampton, NH, provides an intense outpatient treatment setting for those who are struggling with maintaining daily routines due to symptoms of anxiety, depression or other mental health issues. This program serves those who may benefit from intensive behavioral health support and psychiatric intervention. Our location will provide individuals with a convenient space devoted to their unique treatment needs. It will provide a flexible treatment option for those that need a gradual transition from an inpatient stay or that need more structure but do not require inpatient treatment. The program also provides flexibility for providers to directly admit to the PHP.
Treatment in a Safe Therapeutic Environment
Our physician-led, interdisciplinary treatment team has developed a program that integrates approaches supported by the latest clinical research and practice. These program enhancements will continue to provide the safe, therapeutic environment expected from Portsmouth Regional Hospital.
Our patients can expect:
- Psychiatric consultation
- Medication evaluation
- Patient centered goal setting and treatment planning
- Group, individual and family interventions
- Life skills practice opportunities
- Evidence-based recovery model
The programming will maintain group sessions at the core but will also include special events and opportunities for patients to practice self-sufficiency behaviors. The program features expanded hours. Monday - Friday, 8:15 am to 3:00 pm.
This program is designed to help patients that:
- Are 18 years and older
- May be experiencing behavioral or emotional difficulties
- May have symptoms of depression, anxiety and/or other obstacles when functioning in everyday situations
- Needs support to achieve stabilization
- Needs to develop coping skills, learn to manage stress, and coaching for goal achievement
- Has recently had an inpatient psychiatric admission and needs to step-down to structured support program
For more information, call 603.758.1376.