Natasha Saiyed, MDGeneral Surgery
Dr. Saiyed is board-eligible by the American College of Surgeons (ACS). She is a founding member of Seacoast Vascular Society, as well as a member of Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma (EAST) and the Society of Vascular Surgery (SVS). Dr. Saiyed has extensive research experience and has presented her findings at SVS annual meetings and other conferences in the medical community.
Dr. Saiyed welcomes new patients and looks forward to serving the Derry and surrounding communities.
- General Surgery - Primary
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Illinois at Chicago - 2009
- Graduate Degree: University of Illinois at Chicago - 2013
- Residency: University of Massachusetts Medical School - 2018
- Parkland Medical Center
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital