Located at 10 Central Ave, Dover, NH 03820, this facility is constructed with the surrounding population’s needs in mind.
Portsmouth Regional Hospital Dover Emergency is staffed with board certified emergency room physicians and nurses 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our services include:
- 11 Emergency room bays, including a fully equipped Trauma bay
- Separate pediatric & adult waiting areas helps alleviate younger patient’s anxiety
- All private treatment rooms
- Diagnostic & portable X-Rays
- On-site full service laboratory testing
- Vital information for heart patients will be able to be transmitted to the Dover ER, just as EMS crews would do at Portsmouth Regional Hospital
- Patients needing to be admitted to an inpatient bed will be transported to the main campus with seamless care handoff to our excellent intensivist and hospitalists
- Full-service emergency care including pediatrics
- Minor illness and injury (sprains, strains, breaks, falls, coughs, colds, UTIs)
- Major medical concerns (drug overdose, burns, GYN, sepsis)
- Heart concerns (chest pain, shortness of breath, CHF, cardiac arrest)
- Respiratory issues (asthma, COPD, respiratory arrest, shortness of breath)
- Neurological (CVA, seizure, migraines, minor head injuries)
- Life issues (animals bites, allergic reactions, cuts, wounds)
- Emotional wellness (acute and chronic behavioral health)
- Occupational Health (workplace injury, drug/alcohol testing)
Visit our website or text ’ER’ to 32222 to find out the HCA ER wait times closest to you. *Message and data rates may apply. Visit text help for more info.
For more information, please contact Portsmouth Regional Hospital’s Director of Emergency Services at (603) 740-1500.