Why not get your infusion treatments in the most beautiful and supportive setting possible?
We know an attractive and positive atmosphere contributes to your healing. So it makes sense to choose the outpatient Infusion Center in the Portsmouth Regional Hospital Cancer Care Center, located at 155 Borthwick Avenue. In comfortable surroundings just across the hall from our medical oncology unit, you'll enjoy high-quality, personalized care.
Hours of Operation
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Wed: 8:00am - 7:00pm
Sat - Sun: By appointment
Talk to your doctor about making a referral.
Schedule Your Appointment
Call (603) 433-4961
Fax (603) 433-4962
Treatments for Cancer & Other Health Conditions
Our infusion treatments serve individuals with a variety of needs, including:
- Private treatment rooms
- Comfortable, heated reclining chairs
- Individual flat-screen televisions with cable TV service
- Internet access with complimentary Wi-Fi
- Integrative care services for you and your caregivers, including massage therapy, reiki and more
- Five private, confidential complimentary behavioral health counseling sessions while receiving treatment
- Access to educational sessions and materials, personal care workshops, books and support groups
- Access to our free wig bank, which also offers free fittings, hats and scarves
- Nutrition counseling
- Survivorship care plan consultations
- Biological response modifiers (biotherapy)
- Iron infusion
- Hydration therapy
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Blood product administration
- Intravenous antibiotics
- Reclast® (zoledronic acid) infusions to treat or prevent osteoporosis and treat Paget's disease
- Remicade® (infliximab) infusions to treat rheumatoid arthritis and Crohn's disease
- Xolair® (omalizumab) injections to reduce asthma attacks
- Blood draw
- Central venous line catheter care
Exceptional Facilities Close to Home
As our guiding principle, we emphasize the emotional well-being of you and your family while you receive infusion treatments, whether for a short period of time or on a long-term basis.
Portsmouth's highly skilled nursing team—including oncology certified nurses (OCN)—uses the latest technology to deliver top-notch, compassionate care in a bright and welcoming environment that supports close and individual observation. You'll appreciate such features as:
Rehabilitation & Recovery
Support your recovery and regain function during and after treatment by taking advantage of the extensive inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services available to you through Portsmouth Regional Hospital. Our compassionate clinicians, nurses and therapists deliver the expert care you need. Your overall recuperation, return to daily activities and outlook on life can also benefit from our services for palliative care and pain management.