At midlife, many women experience a new vitality and opportunities for self-development and discovery. That's why it's important to take care of yourself and stay up-to-date with health screenings and preventive care.
Midlife Services and Menopause Care
At Portsmouth Regional Hospital, we offer an array of services to help you on the path to total wellness. Our integrative care services—including massage, Reiki and relaxation practices—focus on your mind, body and spirit. To help you live a full and healthy life, we offer:
- Breast health services, including advanced screening techniques with immediate results for peace of mind
- Bone density screening and help for osteoporosis
- Menopause education offered through our Community Wellness Lecture Series
- Comprehensive gynecologic services, including uterine fibroid embolization and other support services for women's midlife health issues
- Diagnosis and treatment of urogynecologic conditions, including incontinence, overactive bladder and pelvic floor issues
- Physical therapy tailored to women, including rehabilitation for prenatal, postpartum and pelvic floor disorders
- Prevention, screening, diagnosis and treatment of cancer, heart and vascular conditions, diabetes and more
- Weight management and nutritional counseling
- Options for cosmetic, plastic and reconstructive surgery
You benefit from collaboration by our team of experts from multiple specialties. You'll also appreciate our wide variety of classes and events to help you live a healthy and balanced life.