Exceptional Orthopedic Care in the Seacoast Region
When pain in your bones, joints, or muscles keeps you from doing what you love, New Hampshire’s orthopedic and spine experts at Portsmouth Regional Hospital can help. We offer award-winning, customized treatment and expertise, including nonsurgical, minimally invasive, and robotic-assisted techniques.
Health Risk Assessments
Find out how healthy you are by taking our FREE online health risk assessments:
You benefit from high-quality, compassionate care with a personal touch at hospital that’s close to home. Our comprehensive services include:
- Back and spine care
- Hand, foot and ankle care
- Knee and hip replacement
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Shoulder replacement
- Sports medicine
Orthopedic Conditions We Treat
Orthopedic and spine conditions from injury or disease cause a variety of symptoms, including pain and limited motion. Our advanced testing will diagnose your condition, and our team will create a personalized treatment plan to relieve your pain.
Portsmouth Regional Hospital treats a wide range of orthopedic conditions including:
- Arthritis pain
- Bone spurs
- Broken bones
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Degenerative disc disease
- Herniated disc
- Impingement (pinched nerve)
- Joint pain from injury or osteoarthritis
- Joint dislocation
- Muscle strains or sprains
Customized Orthopedic Treatments
We use a combination of nonsurgical treatments, including rehabilitation, medication, and interventional procedures to get you back on your feet. If surgery is necessary, we offer the latest technology for a shorter recovery and less pain.
Our surgical and nonsurgical services include:
Your Best Choice Orthopedic and Spine Care in the Seacoast Region
Portsmouth Regional Hospital offers some of the best orthopedic care in the Seacoast Region of New Hampshire, Maine, and Massachusetts. Patients choose us for:
- Recognized joint replacement experience. We’re recognized nationally as a high-performing hospital for hip and knee replacement by U.S. News and World Report. The Joint Commission and Healthgrades – two of the nation’s leading authority on quality care, outcomes, reporting, and continuous improvement – recognized our programs for excellence in quality and outcomes
- Care in a full-service hospital. If you need surgery, it’s at a hospital with all the services and amenities you need for a comfortable recovery.
- Fellowship trained, board-certified specialists. Your care comes from board-certified doctors, specially trained in orthopedics, orthopedic surgery, sports medicine, and neurosurgery. Many are also fellowship trained in their field.
- Comprehensive care you deserve, all in one place. We have the latest imaging and tests to evaluate and diagnose orthopedic conditions at the earliest stages. Our hospital also offers both inpatient and outpatient orthopedic rehabilitation services. This means you can receive diagnostics, treatment and therapy in one place, from one team.
- Compassionate team committed to your health. You benefit from a team of doctors, surgeons, nurses, physical therapists, and other medical experts dedicated to helping you quickly get better.
- Free valet parking for hospital services. To make life more convenient, we offer free valet parking.
Take back your life with the Seacoast Region’s most recognized and experienced knee and hip replacement team. We get you moving again and with less pain.
Renowned spine care specialists use innovative technology to pinpoint and treat your back or neck pain, often without surgery. Learn about our collaborative approach to spine care.
Our orthopedic surgeons offer a variety of innovative shoulder replacement techniques to help you regain movement and restore your active lifestyle.