Take steps to help you and your employees create a healthy life while doing your part to build a productive workplace.
Portsmouth Regional Hospital Helps Your Business Stay Healthy
The healthcare professionals available through Occupational Health Services of Portsmouth Regional Hospital, LLC, can help you establish baseline measurements and support your ongoing workplace wellness efforts. When you give your business leaders the information they need to make effective healthcare choices, you help ensure your long-term success in the marketplace.
Workplace Wellness Benefits Your Business
Employers offering wellness services to their employees benefit from:
- Improved productivity, greater enthusiasm and increased engagement
- Better employee recruitment and retention
- Fewer lost work days and on-the-job injuries
- Lower costs for group health insurance and workers' compensation coverage
You know how important it is for your employees to make healthy lifestyle choices. With the trend data you acquire through health screenings and wellness assessments from Portsmouth Regional Hospital, your organization can take control of healthcare costs, improve the well-being of your employees, increase the competitiveness of your company and motivate people to make positive changes in their behaviors.
Personal Health Assessments (PHAs) & Screenings
Start by encouraging your employees to take a Personal Health Assessment (PHA)/Health Risk Assessment (HRA). Partner with Portsmouth Regional Hospital and gain direct access to our electronic administrative dashboard to view important trend data. We also work with you to customize health and wellness programs for your organization and offer a wide range of screenings, health fairs, flu shots, speaker presentations and education programs, in addition to wellness plan development, wellness assessments and a variety of clinics targeting risk factors for heart disease, diabetes, cancer, arthritis, hypertension, osteoporosis, tuberculosis and other important health topics such as:
- Blood pressure, blood glucose (sugar), cholesterol
- Bone health, bone density
- Nutrition, healthy eating, vitamins and supplements
- Physical fitness, exercise
- Lung capacity, asthma, pulmonary care
- Body fat analysis with BMI
- Weight management
- CPR and first aid
- Bloodborne pathogens
- Immunizations and vaccines
- Sun protection and skin care
- Stress management, relaxation practice, massage therapy
- Back pain
Start Right Now
Let's work together for everyone's good health. To learn more about our services for workplace wellness, call (603) 430-9675.