Thanks for visiting Portsmouth Regional Hospital online. Whether you're a patient or visitor, you'll find all the information you need about our exceptional staff and outstanding programs, services, procedures and facilities right at your fingertips. On this site or in person, our priority is to respond to your questions and help you feel welcome and comfortable.
Before you even set foot in a Portsmouth facility, you can get information and tools to prepare for your visit.
- Registration, Parking
- Preparing for Your Visit
- Patient Safety, including our strict no-firearms policy
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities
You can also preregister online to speed your registration check-in process.
Take time to explore and discover more about Portsmouth Regional Hospital including:
- Our hospital medical team that cares for you during your stay and coordinates efforts with your primary healthcare provider
- Amenities and services, such as dining options, room accommodations, flowers and gifts, spiritual care, language translation
- Visiting hours for regular and specialty care areas
- New baby photos, with parental permission, listed by first name and date of birth through our WebNursery®
- Our approach toward releasing patient information to media outlets
- Maps and directions
- Contact information and phone directory
We can also point you to resources for legal documents, such as advance directives, to help you record your wishes for medical care if you become unable to communicate them, as well as our collaborative regional publication—the Greater Seacoast Health Resource Guide—to connect you with essential local healthcare resources.
Classes & Events
Check our calendar of events to find classes, support groups, screening clinics or community events that meet your needs.
Billing & Insurance
Access the financial tools and answers you need, including:
- Pricing information and other financial resources
- Online bill payment instructions
- Billing and insurance FAQs
- Financial assistance options