Center for Interventional Radiology in Portsmouth
At Portsmouth Regional Hospital, you have access to the most comprehensive interventional radiology services in the region. We offer exceptional expertise and the latest technologies for angiography, embolization, neurological procedures and more. We are also the only hospital in the region to offer endovascular thrombectomy, or stent retriever.
For more information about our interventional radiology services, please call (603) 433-5285.
Interventional radiology is a medical subspecialty of imaging that uses minimally invasive, image-guided procedures to diagnose and treat diseases in nearly every organ system. These procedures have less risk, less pain and less recovery time compared to open surgery.
At the Center for Interventional Radiology, we offer:
- An interventional radiology navigator to coordinate care, answer questions and schedule procedures
- Dedicated areas for pre- and post-procedure patient consultations
- State-of-the-art technology, including 4D ultrasound units, 3D mammography, 64-slice CT scan and more
Our interventional radiologists specialize in minimally invasive, targeted treatments across all medical specialties. Using the latest imaging procedures and interventional technology, we treat a broad range of conditions without surgery, including:
- Diseases of the head, neck and spine
- Vascular conditions, including stenting, IVC filter placement, dialysis graft and arteriovenous malformation)
- Cancer care for breast, liver, colon and prostate cancers.
- Gastrointestinal and genitourinary illnesses
- Pelvic congestion syndrome, uterine artery fibroids and osteoporosis in women
To refer a patient to one of our specialists, or to contact our office, please call (603) 433-5285. We are open Mon - Fri: 8am - 4:30pm.