Comprehensive women's services in Portsmouth
As a woman, you play many roles—including taking care of the people you love. When it comes to your health, you can trust the women's health experts at Portsmouth Regional Hospital to take the best possible care of you.
Our women's care specialists combine extensive experience with the latest advancements in medicine to provide you with individualized, compassionate care. You'll benefit from the latest developments in women's health, along with:
- A focus on patient comfort and personal attention
- A dedicated, highly trained staff of nurses and others who get to know you as a person
- Care that encompasses your mind, body and spirit
- A family-centered approach that includes your loved ones in your care
- The latest research, clinical best practices and advanced technology
For more information about our services, or to schedule an appointment, call (888) 421-1080.
Our expert gynecologists offer a variety of gynecological services to treat women's health conditions. From endometriosis and infections to surgery and interventional radiology, we are committed to providing comprehensive, high-level care.
Whether you're having your first baby or your fifth, our team of prenatal care experts are here to support you every step of the way. We offer childbirth education classes, breastfeeding support and more to our expectant mothers in the Seacoast Region.
The Breast Center
Getting your recommended screenings is one of the most important ways to take care of your health. At Portsmouth Regional Hospital, we make this easy and comfortable with a range of breast health services and convenient hours. You can schedule a mammogram by calling The Breast Center at (603) 433-5191.
Midlife health and wellness
At midlife, many women experience a new vitality and opportunities for self-development and discovery. That's why it's important to take care of yourself and stay up-to-date with health screenings and preventive care.
To help you live a full and healthy life, we offer:
- Care for osteoporosis, including bone density testing
- Menopause education
- Diagnosis and treatment of urogynecological conditions
- Cancer care for women
- Physical therapy tailored to women
- Prevention, screening, diagnosis and treatment of heart and vascular conditions
- Weight management and nutritional counseling
- Options for cosmetic, plastic and reconstructive surgery
Your women's care team
Regardless of your age or stage of life, our women's care team is committed to providing you with expert, patient-centered healthcare close to home. You benefit from our years of experience, extensive training and daily practice in the procedures, techniques and treatments related to women's healthcare.
We are a Seacoast region leader in healthcare services for women, infants and their families. Learn more about why women choose our advanced, family-centered labor and delivery services.