Effective August 18, 2021 we are making changes to our visitation policy:
- Patients (including ER patients) are limited to one (1) adult visitor (age 16+) at a time from 8am – 8pm
- Laboring mothers are allowed one (1) adult visitor (age 16+) for the duration of labor.
- Pediatric patients will be allowed one (1) adult visitor for the duration of their stay.
- COVID–19 patients are not allowed visitors for the safety of the patient and visitors.
- Patient with disabilities who require assistance because of such disability are allowed one support person per day for the duration of their stay.
- Overnight patients are limited to one adult visitor in the following areas:
- Laboring mothers
- Post-partum patients
- Pre/Post surgery patient advocates
- End of life
- Confused and/or anxious patients
- Designated support person for patients with a disability
Exceptions may be made for extenuating circumstances after consultation with the Administrator on Call (AoC).
Hospital staff will pre-screen all visitors (using standard pre-screening questions). All visitors will be required to wear a mask and identification indicating they have been screened.
Individuals with respiratory symptoms or other risk factors for COVID-19, such as exposure, will be asked to refrain from visiting.
Visitors will be asked to refrain from visiting and to instead utilize alternative communication methods with patients who are under observation or test positive for coronavirus (COVID–19).
Thank you for your cooperation with these restrictions as we work together to end this pandemic.