Committed to Innovative, Industry-Leading Patient Care
At Portsmouth Regional Hospital, our physicians make an impact every day as members of a clinical team recognized for providing compassionate, integrative care for body, mind and spirit. With our progressive approach and proven outcomes, Portsmouth ranks among the top hospitals nationwide in patient satisfaction.
Affiliating with Portsmouth Hospital means you benefit from:
- A progressive and professional atmosphere with a tradition of quality care and innovation
- Access to advanced technology and information systems in a recently expanded and modernized facility
- A 24/7 inpatient hospitalist program and superior nursing care
- A safe and welcoming community
- Excellent primary and secondary school systems, colleges and universities
- Proximity to major metropolitan communities including Boston and Portland, Maine
- Life in New Hampshire's beautiful Seacoast region
Comprehensive Care for the Seacoast Region
Portsmouth Hospital provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient medical services to the residents of New England's Greater Seacoast region, which stretches from Southern Maine to Northeastern Massachusetts. Our 209-bed hospital—home to more than 200 physicians and 1,100 employees—underwent a $63-million expansion and renovation in 2010, ensuring its standing among advanced healthcare facilities in the region.
Practice With Us
For information about practicing at Portsmouth, contact our medical staff liaison at (603) 433-4900.
- View physician openings and apply online.
- Follow our career blog and discover more about working for our parent company, the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA).
- Get information about affiliating with Portsmouth.
- Find out more about Portsmouth Regional Hospital.
hCare Access for Apps
When you join the professional staff at Portsmouth, you're able to download applications for desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones through hCare Access, HCA's remote computer application access portal.