Join Our Team
Search current job openings and apply online. Career listings are updated regularly, so check back often.
Explore nursing careers at Portsmouth.
Portsmouth Regional Hospital is committed to providing the highest level of care for the body, mind and spirit. We're known for superb medical care founded on a culture of clinical excellence and compassionate patient relationships.
Collaborating for Top-Quality Care
Whether you're a nurse, doctor, technician or support staff member, working at Portsmouth means being part of a dynamic team of professionals who share a passion for excellence in progressive, whole-person patient care. You'll enjoy an abundance of opportunities to grow and thrive in an atmosphere where you're valued as an individual, encouraged to lead a balanced life and given a voice in decision-making.
In 2012, Portsmouth Regional Hospital was named one of the nation's top performers on key quality measures by The Joint Commission, the leading accrediting agency of healthcare organizations in America. This was the second time Portsmouth was recognized for its performance in evidence-based clinical processes that are shown to improve care for conditions including heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia and surgical care. Portsmouth was one of only four hospitals in New Hampshire and one of just 405 in the United States to earn this distinction, placing it among the top 14 percent of hospitals nationwide.
Equipped to Succeed
Choosing a career at Portsmouth means:
- Access to advanced technologies and innovative, evidence-based medical approaches
- Flexible scheduling that recognizes and encourages your desire to maintain a work/life balance
- Opportunities to upgrade your knowledge and skills and earn advanced certifications
- A safe and healthy work environment
- Compensation and benefits that are competitive in the healthcare industry
- A diverse and inclusive Equal Opportunity work environment where each team member is a valued contributor
- Potential for career advancement and variety within one of the nation's largest and most highly regarded providers of healthcare services, the Hospital Corporation of America
A Nationally Recognized Employer
Owner of Portsmouth Regional Hospital, the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) was ranked as one of Fortune magazine's 2012 "Most Admired Companies," with special mention of its innovation, people management and quality of products/services. HCA was also recognized for the third year in a row as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere organization.
Find out more about Portsmouth Regional Hospital and learn why you'll love living on the scenic New Hampshire shore.
Discover how you can join our distinguished medical team.
Get information about affiliating with Portsmouth Regional Hospital.