Yoko Fukuda, MDMedical Oncology
Dr. Fukuda is board-certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Oncology by the American Board of Internal Medicine. She has received several awards for best in class during her residencies and for her research. She has participated in numerous research studies and has several published works, and is a member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology and the American Society of Hematology. Prior to joining Portsmouth Hematology & Oncology, Dr. Fukuda served as a Generalist in Hematology /Oncology at Frisbee Memorial Hospital in Rochester, NH.
A native of Japan, Dr. Fukuda, is fluent in Japanese, but is also conversational in French, German, and Spanish. While not in the office, she enjoys travelling, skiing, and playing the piano and the violin. She is excited to join the team at Portsmouth Hematology and Oncology and is welcoming new patients.
- Medical Oncology - Primary - Board Certified
- Hematology - Board Certified
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Tokyo - 1999
- Graduate Degree: Keio University School of Medicine - 2005
- Internship: Kameda Medical Center - 2007
- Residency: Mount Sinai Beth Israel Medical Center - 2010
- Fellowship: MedStar Georgetown University Hospital - 2011
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital