Coming Early 2019
To be located at 10 Central Ave, Dover, NH 03820, this facility will be constructed with the surrounding population’s needs in mind.
Don't miss our Dover Emergency Room Community Open House on April 18, 2019 from 5 to 7 p.m. Come meet our Dover Emergency Room physicians and staff, and tour the facility. Refreshments and family entertainment will be provided. Don't miss the Easter Bunny!
Portsmouth Regional Hospital Dover Emergency, will be staffed with board certified emergency room physicians and nurses 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Once open, our services will include:
- 11 Emergency room bays, including a fully equipped Trauma bay
- Separate pediatric & adult waiting areas helps alleviate younger patient’s anxiety
- All private treatment rooms
- Diagnostic & portable X-Rays
- On-site full service laboratory testing
- Vital information for heart patients will be able to be transmitted to the Dover ER, just as EMS crews would do at Portsmouth Regional Hospital
- Patients needing to be admitted to an inpatient bed will be transported to the main campus with seamless care handoff to our excellent intensivist and hospitalists
- Full-service emergency care including pediatrics
- Minor illness and injury (sprains, strains, breaks, falls, coughs, colds, UTIs)
- Major medical concerns (drug overdose, burns, GYN, sepsis)
- Heart concerns (chest pain, shortness of breath, CHF, cardiac arrest)
- Respiratory issues (asthma, COPD, respiratory arrest, shortness of breath)
- Neurological (CVA, seizure, migraines, minor head injuries)
- Life issues (animals bites, allergic reactions, cuts, wounds)
- Emotional wellness (acute and chronic behavioral health)
- Occupational Health (workplace injury, drug/alcohol testing)
For more information, please contact Portsmouth Regional Hospital’s Director of Emergency Services at (603) 433-5142.