Looking for expert heart and vascular care? You don't have to look far. The Heart & Vascular Institute at Portsmouth Regional Hospital provides exceptional cardiovascular care comparable to those found at major urban medical centers—with a much more personal touch.
Your First Choice for Heart and Vascular Care on the Seacoast
When you trust your cardiovascular care to Portsmouth, you'll benefit from:
- The complete continuum of services from prevention and diagnosis to treatment, surgery and recovery, allowing you to receive all your care right here in your community hospital
- The first and only cardiac surgery program on the Seacoast, NH—other area hospitals refer their most serious cardiac patients to us
- Multidisciplinary Valve Clinic dedicated to comprehensive treatment of valvular heart disease including minimally-invasive procedures such as Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Cardiovascular experts who work as a team to ensure you receive the right treatment for your condition
- National certification as an accredited Chest Pain Center, recognizing our fast, skilled response to potential heart attack
- Approval as an accredited Primary Stroke Center, signifying our consistently high outcomes for stroke patients
- Cardiac catheterization labs staffed 24/7, allowing us to diagnose and stop a heart attack in its tracks
When it comes to your heart health, you'll be reassured to know that we carefully weigh options to choose those that are most effective in treating your condition and least invasive to your body. Many of our procedures rely on noninvasive or minimally invasive techniques.
Comprehensive Heart, Vascular, Thoracic and Lung Services