When minutes matter.
When you need emergency care in Seabrook, New Hampshire, you want to know you are getting the best care as quickly as possible.
Retry? -- minsER AVG WAIT
Not Waiting Room.
Right where you need us - 24/7/365
Portsmouth Regional Hospital Seabrook ER, is staffed with board certified emergency room physicians and nurses 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Located at 603 Lafayette Road, Seabrook, NH 03874 at the intersection of Route 1 and Route 107 in Seabrook this 10,000 square foot facility is constructed with the surrounding population’s needs in mind.
- 11 Emergency room bays, including a fully equipped Trauma bay
- Separate pediatric & adult waiting areas helps alleviate younger patient’s anxiety
- All private treatment rooms
- Diagnostic & portable X-Rays
- On-site full service laboratory testing
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital is a Chest Pain Accredited Hospital and Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Vital information for heart patients will be able to be transmitted to the Seabrook ER, just as EMS crews would do at PRH
- Patients needing to be admitted to an inpatient bed will be transported to the main campus with seamless care handoff to our excellent intensivist and hospitalists
- Ambulance bay for EMS access
- Full-service emergency care including pediatrics
- Minor illness and injury (sprains, strains, breaks, falls, coughs, colds, UTIs)
- Major medical concerns (drug overdose, burns, GYN, sepsis)
- Heart concerns (chest pain, shortness of breath, CHF, cardiac arrest)
- Respiratory issues (asthma, COPD, respiratory arrest, shortness of breath)
- Neurological (CVA, seizure, migraines, minor head injuries)
- Life issues (animals bites, allergic reactions, cuts, wounds)
- Emotional wellness (acute and chronic behavioral health)
- Occupational Health (workplace injury, drug/alcohol testing)
Know where to go.
Making the right choice could save your life.
Emergency Room Care
For medical emergencies that require immediate attention, such as the examples below, a trip to the Seabrook ER is the best choice for patients.
- Chest pain
- Broken bones
- Head injury
- Abdominal pain & vomiting
- Shortness of breath
- Back pain
Urgent or Primary Care
However, there are times when your doctor or an Urgent Care is an appropriate option for common illnesses or injuries. Regardless, the Seabrook ER can care for your emergencies, big or small.
- Flu symptoms
- Sports injury
- Workplace injury
- Small lacerations
- Sore throat
- Minor skin infections