When minutes matter.
When you need emergency care in Seabrook, New Hampshire, you want to know you are getting the best care as quickly as possible.
Right where you need us - 24/7/365
Located at 603 Lafayette Road, Seabrook, NH 03874 at the intersection of Route 1 and Route 107 in Seabrook this 10,000 square foot facility is constructed with the surrounding population’s needs in mind.
Portsmouth Regional Hospital Seabrook ER, is staffed with board certified emergency room physicians and nurses 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- 11 Emergency room bays, including a fully equipped Trauma bay
- Separate pediatric & adult waiting areas helps alleviate younger patient’s anxiety
- All private treatment rooms
- Diagnostic & portable X-Rays
- On-site full service laboratory testing
- Vital information for heart patients will be able to be transmitted to the Seabrook ER, just as EMS crews would do at Portsmouth Regional Hospital
- Patients needing to be admitted to an inpatient bed will be transported to the main campus with seamless care handoff to our excellent intensivist and hospitalists
- Full-service emergency care including pediatrics
- Minor illness and injury (sprains, strains, breaks, falls, coughs, colds, UTIs)
- Major medical concerns (drug overdose, burns, GYN, sepsis)
- Heart concerns (chest pain, shortness of breath, CHF, cardiac arrest)
- Respiratory issues (asthma, COPD, respiratory arrest, shortness of breath)
- Neurological (CVA, seizure, migraines, minor head injuries)
- Life issues (animals bites, allergic reactions, cuts, wounds)
- Emotional wellness (acute and chronic behavioral health)
- Occupational Health (workplace injury, drug/alcohol testing)