As a woman, you play many roles—like taking care of the people you love. When it comes to your health, you can trust the experts in women's services at Portsmouth Regional Hospital to take the best possible care of you.
High-Quality Care, Personalized for You
At Portsmouth Regional Hospital, our women's care specialists combine extensive experience with the latest advancements in medicine to provide you with individualized, compassionate care. You'll benefit from the latest developments in women's health, along with:
- A focus on patient comfort and personal attention
- A dedicated, highly trained staff of nurses and others who get to know you as a person
- Care that encompasses your mind, body and spirit
- A family-centered approach that includes those close to you in your care
- The latest research, clinical best practices and advanced technology
We take a whole-woman approach to your care, recognizing that women have unique health needs from head to toe.
Comprehensive Care for Women
Our full range of Women’s Services includes:
- Breast health education and diagnostic and surgical care
- Midlife health and wellness education
- Gynecologic care, including minimally invasive procedures and services for pelvic, bladder or urinary disorders
- Cancer care for women
- Heart care
- Advanced imaging services, including digital mammography, ultrasound and bone density screening
The Breast Center at Portsmouth Regional Hospital
Getting your recommended screenings is one of the most important ways to take care of your health. At Portsmouth Regional Hospital, we make this easy and comfortable with a range of breast health services and convenient hours.
Our Breast Center, located at 155 Borthwick Avenue, designed by women for women, offers privacy and warmth, plus expanded evening and Saturday hours for many services for your convenience. The Breast Center at Portsmouth Regional Hospital offers advanced technology for early detection and intervention including 3D mammography, breast ultrasound, breast MRI and biopsy services. You can schedule a mammogram by calling the Breast Center at (603) 559-4190.Learn More
Pregnancy & Birth
Portsmouth offers comprehensive healthcare services for women, infants and their families. Learn why women choose our family-centered pregnancy and birth services for their journey from conception through parenting.
Resources for Women’s Health
Visit our online Health Library for comprehensive resources on women's health—from baby care to osteoporosis.