Infusion Center in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Having an attractive and positive atmosphere contributes to your healing. This is why the Infusion Center in the Portsmouth Regional Hospital Cancer Care Center offers personalized outpatient services in comfortable surroundings.
To schedule an appointment with our team, please call (603) 433-4961.
Infusion therapy for cancer and other health conditions
Our infusion treatments are not only for patients who need cancer care. We offer a variety of infusion therapy services, including:
- Biological response modifiers (biotherapy)
- Iron infusion
- Hydration therapy
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Blood product administration
- Intravenous antibiotics
- Reclast® (zoledronic acid) infusions to treat or prevent osteoporosis and treat Paget's disease
- Remicade® (infliximab) infusions to treat rheumatoid arthritis and Crohn's disease
- Xolair® (omalizumab) injections to reduce asthma attacks
- Blood draws
- Central venous line catheter care
Exceptional facilities close to home
As our guiding principle, we emphasize the emotional well-being of you and your family while you receive infusion treatments, whether for a short- or long-term basis.
Portsmouth Regional Hospital's highly skilled nursing team—including oncology certified nurses (OCN)—uses the latest technology to deliver top-notch, compassionate care in a bright and welcoming environment that supports close observation.
Our Infusion Center offers:
- Private treatment rooms
- Comfortable, heated reclining chairs
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Integrative, whole-person care services for you and your caregivers, including massage therapy, Reiki and more
- Five confidential counseling sessions during the course of treatment through our behavioral health program
- Access to educational sessions and materials, personal care workshops, books and support groups
- Access to our free wig bank, which also offers fittings, hats and scarves
- Nutrition counseling
- Support services and survivorship planning consultations for patients undergoing cancer treatment
Infusion Center appointments
We are open Mon, Tues, Thurs and Fri: 8am - 4:30pm.
On Wednesdays, we are open from 8am - 7pm.
We only accept appointments.
Talk with your doctor about making a referral.